Monday, March 21, 2011

Gratitude - 22 Things I am Grateful For - February 13 2011

Gratitude is important for me. So - I'm sharing "what I'm grateful for" out of some of my journalling tonight.

These are far from profound, but, it is a nice reminder to stop, get present and acknowledge what is great in life.

When we're grateful - magic appears!

What I'm Grateful For:

1. My mum - she is incredible! I give gratitude to you for being who you are. For being generous, nurturing, patient and strong. You are beyond inspiring! You truly are extraordinary.
2. My dad - I honour you for your generosity, your warm heart and your wicked and warped sense of humour.
3. Chrissy - I honour and acknowledge you for who you are, and just how important you are to me. You truly are the most incredible 25 year old I know.
4. LW - I am grateful for who you are and truly honour your 'extraordinariness'.
5. Rach - I am grateful for who you are and love that you are like a patch of mould that is impossible to get rid of!
6. My constant flow of abundance.
7. My newest pile of reading material I'll be paying excess baggage on!
8. Life
9. Laughs
10. My cat Cosmo
11. Me! I am grateful for who I am and who I am becoming
12. Being looked after and nurtured
13. My retreat
14. The ocean and how this has been a catalyst for clearing to take place
15. Time to journal and draw
16. Fabulous coffee - this I will miss!
17. My green amethyst piece - my god I'm in love with it!
18. My donga in Uluru. I so acknowledge this space I have there and I acknowledge that I live in the best part of Australia!
19. My family away from home - all of my nanas who I cannot wait to reconnect with! Lots of hugs! Have missed hearing "Bic-toria"!
20. Mandy - she is just a treasure and a very generous soul.
21. My capacity to adjust - even when I don't like it!
22. My grandmother for her generosity and who she is for me.
23. My angels, guides and the higher source I am connected to

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment